Saturday, December 8, 2012

second week


In my second week at Dubai Land in Finance Department, I was working for the three days in revenue which is the same in the first week. Counting the revenue and put the checks on the systems, and used the Oracle System to balance the Debits with the Credits.

For the other two days, I worked in Budgeting section with Miss, Kawthar. Since it’s the end of the year so their budgeting was done for the next year, she explains to me the whole process and how she did her budgeting for next year. When she was explaining I was known already about the budgeting, so it was familiar to me as I take it in my finance course, it was easy to understand it quickly.

This week was kind of boring to me, because me and my colleague Kholoud didn’t have office equipment’s available to work on it such as office space, computers and calculators which mean we just sat on there looking for someone to leave their desks without doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment